Game Over clan forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Game Over clan forum

This is a forum of Game Over gaming clan.

4 posters

Best games you ever played!

mash
    mash
    [øV°Moderator]

Best games you ever played! Empty Best games you ever played!

Post by mash 18th August 2009, 23:22

In this topic everybody can tell about his favourite games you can share your opinion, insult other games fans etc.

Let me get started. I think the best RTS on the universe is Warcraft 3 and addition The Frozen Throne makes him even better! alien Anyone think that im wrong? (remember that im moderator here Evil or Very Mad )
    I like The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind either. World that you can travel is awesome. To end the game you have to pass main quests but you dont need to you can whatever you want in this game. And of course cant send my post without a word about Quake Live. Everyone know what classical quake is and Quake Live let you play for free in your browser cyclops how to dont try it? bounce bounce bounce
    ballaksio
    ballaksio
    [øV°Admin]

Best games you ever played! Empty Re: Best games you ever played!

Post by ballaksio 19th August 2009, 00:47

Anyone think that im wrong? (remember that im moderator here)
    Me (remember that I am admin here).:> Nah, I'm kidding. I don't really like Blizzard, but I know that they're making only quite good games (excepted World of No-life's). So, now my list (it's full of RPGs, cuz for me this is the best games class):

1. The Witcher - definitely best RPG I've ever played. Dynamic, with great story, clime, characters (Talar ownz), quite good grafic, awesome soundtrack, and full of references to Witcher's books.

2. Baldurs Gate/Planescape Torment/Fallout 1&2 - good, old school ones. I don't need to explain why they rocks.

3. NWN/NWN2 + addons & Drakensang - best new trueRPGs in old school style. They aren't as good as BG/PT, but they're still good.

4. GTA3/GTA: VC/GTA:SA - the best gangsters 'simulators' ever. I think everyone knows why. Ah, and GTA 4 sucks. And PC conversion sucks more than GTA 4.

5. Half-Life/Half-Life 2 with addons - best FPSes.

6. Team Fortress 2 - excepted TV it is the best online FPS. Ah, sorry, it was, before Valve made a thousands of crappy fixes.

7. STALKER series - this games have best clime ever. And they have Snorks.

8. Portal & Mirror's Edge - for innovates. And ME has beautiful graphic style.

9. Elder Scrolls series - it is the eldest RPGs series, and even if last part sucks, it still earn to be on my list. For great Morrowind.

10. Mass Effect/Fallout 3 - very good LAME-RPGs. I don't know who to the fuck called it 'RPG'. It's nothing more than quite good tactical shooter (ME)/game with pretty old-Fallout's clime (F3). Leveling doesn't makes RPG from game. But even if, they're quite funny.

And it is all. I know, my taste sucks. Deal with it.
    yblllll
    yblllll
    [øV°Member]

Post by yblllll 19th August 2009, 12:36

Best rpg? BG, Kotor(!!!!!), Morrowind.
    Worst rpg from your list? crappy NWN for sure.
    Soker
    Soker
    [øV°Moderator]

Post by Soker 19th August 2009, 18:17

1. The Witcher - definitely best RPG I've ever played
    Meh , first Gothic is for me best . This climate wrrrrr..Surprised Dont care about bugs (they build this world...more interesting).

Ah, and GTA 4 sucks. And PC conversion sucks more than GTA 4.
    Yes yes , GTA 4 sucks for u since PC got fail crappy shit version . What a fanboy..-.-''

5. Half-Life/Half-Life 2 with addons - best FPSes.
    Good choice , BUT!Bioshock is the best of the best . This game is definitely 11/10 .

ME has beautiful graphic style.
    Ah this capabilities Unreal Engine 3 <3

Best game? Vigilante 8 : 2nd offense for PSone . Omfg.. I've played it about 7 years without breaks..the same like Tekken 3 etc . Smile
    mash
    mash
    [øV°Moderator]

Post by mash 19th August 2009, 20:56

ballaksio wrote:I don't really like Blizzard, but I know that they're making only quite good games
    Blizzard is the best RTS games producer. They made awesome warcraft series, starcraft is good either old but good :> and starcraft 2 is coming soon. But at first i need some nice cpu to play it.
    ballaksio
    ballaksio
    [øV°Admin]

Post by ballaksio 19th August 2009, 21:13

Kotor(!!!!!)
    Ops, forgot about it.^^

crappy NWN for sure.
    It isn't very good, but it isn't crap too. 3rd place I gave to complete series for awesome NWN2.

Meh , first Gothic is for me best .
    In comparision with RPGs from my list it sucks like a hell.

Yes yes , GTA 4 sucks for u since PC got fail crappy shit version . What a fanboy..-.-''
    Surprised I didn't say that GTA4 sucks due to bad conversion. And you see fanboys everywhere. Let's pander, Soker.:p

Good choice , BUT!Bioshock is the best of the best . This game is definitely 11/10 .
    Bioshock is good and only good. I don't know why people big up it so much. Yeah, it have nice clime and locations design. Plasmids are funny too. But it doesn't have that thing which makes awesome game from good game. But I really like Bioshock, and I don't think that I wasted my time while I played this.

Ah this capabilities Unreal Engine 3 <3
    And you called me fanboy?Razz

Blizzard is the best RTS games producer. They made awesome warcraft series, starcraft is good either old but good :> and starcraft 2 is coming soon. But at first i need some nice cpu to play it.

And better GPU. More RAMs. Better mouse and keyboard. Better monitor and better sound card. And better... ah, it is meaningless, you need new computer.:> And for me Relic is better. DoW and CoH ownz.
    mash
    mash
    [øV°Moderator]

Post by mash 21st August 2009, 23:19

Soker wrote:Meh , first Gothic is for me best . This climate wrrrrr..Surprised Dont care about bugs (they build this world...more interesting).

Oh damn i forgot about Gothic. All series are good but Gothic 2 owns most =D
    ballaksio
    ballaksio
    [øV°Admin]

Post by ballaksio 25th August 2009, 22:05

mash wrote:Oh damn i forgot about Gothic. All series are good but Gothic 2 owns most =D
    From Gothic series the best one is first part. Second is quite good, and third sucks like a hell. At least it sucked without million patches.Razz

Otherwise, in this year we will have a lot of good (I've hope) RPGs: Dragon Age, Risen, Alpha Protocol and Divinity 2. Bioware, Piranha Bytes and Obsidian games in one year. I'm in heaven.:>
    Soker
    Soker
    [øV°Moderator]

Post by Soker 7th October 2009, 16:32

First look on risen demo (i have a demo) .

Engine is the same like was in gothic 3 , i think no one expected piranha bytes will make new engine , it would be silly . Again give money for developing new engine when old (not that old ofc) , older engine is still good ? hehe Wink But i was shocked when i opened demo .

Wtf? Highest settings and it swims in 40fps? Ahh really nice piranhas , remember gothic 3 ...crappy 20/25 fps . Now we have a damn nice graphic (alot alot better than g3 , hdr etc sun light effects waaaa) with 40fps in the same PC .

GamePlay? Haha dont ask , it's old good gothic under different name . I talking about old good gothic and gothic 2 , pb didnt want to copy from bad g3 so they copied from better things . Gj Very Happy Can't wait for full game .

aa
    a
    ballaksio
    ballaksio
    [øV°Admin]

Post by ballaksio 15th July 2010, 22:14

Więc!

Dragon Age - chodź, pomaluj mój świat, na czerwono i na czerwoooonooo. Miało być BG, wyszedł H'n'S z do bólu sztampową fabułą, kiepskimi lokacjami i jaskiniami pełnymi powtarzających się przez całą grę potworów - level scalling ftw. Jedynie chara design postaci można zaliczyć wyraźnie na plus - Morrigan i Sten są naprawdę fajni. Ach, I almost forgot = dialogi podczas eksploracji terenu. Morrigan gnojąca Alistaira, czy jak ten cwel się nazywał, to coś po prostu pięknego. Reszta mocno średnia. Mało rodzajów itemków, wtórne lokacje, kiepskie potworki, buchająca krew (wait, it's dark fantasy, right? so it's supposed to have blood everywhere! and fuck the fact, that locations are sweetier than these in WoW!), nawet ze skrzynek, oklepany motyw fabularny i "system łączenia czarów", który miał nie tyle rozpierdalać konkurencję, co od razu zamiatać pod dywan, a wyszło... jak u Piotrusia.

Risen:

Czyli nowy, dobry nie-Gothic od Piranii. Szczerze mówiąc spodziewałem się czegoś średnio dobrego, a dostałem coś dobrego i nawet bardzo fajnego, z, o dziwo, nie mulącą kompa grafiką. Reszta to to, do czego Piranie przyzwyczaiły. Czasem nawet zawiało jakimś oldschoolowym wiaterkiem od gameplay'a. Czekamy teraz na Arcanię. Poprzeczki zawieszonej jakoś strasznie wysoko nie ma, ale i tak wątpię, żeby ją przeskoczył. Twórcy Gothiców są tylko jedni!Surprised

Alpha Protocol:

Czyli most underrated game in teh industry's history. Zabugowana oldschoolowo, powiedziałbym, i w stylu do jakiego nas Obsydian przyzwyczaił. Mimo że wygląda jak strzelanko-stradanka, czyli coś na pograniczu SC: Conviction/Mass Effecta, to feeling RPGa czuć tu bardziej niż w jakimkolwiek RPGu wydanym od czasów Drakensanga. Fabuła miecie, dialogi miotą, postacie miotą, szpiegowskie smaczki miotą, ba, nawet bugi tu miotą! Jedyny mankament to nierówna animacja i naprawdę irytujące spadki w płynności gry, do tego dochodzą nie najkrótsze loadingi i już mamy to, czego lud nie lubi najbardziej, i za co byłby gotów nawet bóstwionego ME rozszarpać na strzępy. I taki los Alpha Protocola spotkała. Niezasłużenie. Najlepszy RPG od mniej więcej 2,5 lat, eta, od Wiedźmina. All hail Obsidian, na stos z Bioware. I na stos z pieniaczami.

Divinity 2:

To już nie jest to, co smoki lubią najbardziej. Posysa.

No dobra, tyle do produkcji minionych, teraz czekamy na następne: Fallout: New Vegas od Obsidianu (tak, kurwa, tak!), kolejny Drakensang, Two Worlds II, czyli "epicka" animacja walki ponad wszystko, Arcania i Opowieści Piotrusia III, chociaż to już raczej nie RPG. I później Wiedźminek 2, chociaż jak nie fundną Geraltowi porządnej operacji plastycznej, to będzie wielki chuj.
    Soker
    Soker
    [øV°Moderator]

Post by Soker 15th July 2010, 23:21

A na co kurwa soker moze czekac...na killzone 3 oczywiscie choc w niego nie zagra. Ale czytalem oczywiscie a gdziez by indziej, bo w psx extreme o killzone 3 w 3D. Podobno to robi taką masakrę że ciezko to bylo mu opisac. Kazdy płatek sniegu lata osobno w 3D przed oczami jak szalony, kazde piekne/dokladne przeladowanie spluwy tuz przed oczyma gdy w oddali widac juz helgasta z jetami. Aha same jety podobno kozaczą w 3D, spluwy po bokach, zbiornik na gorze tuz nad glową, wszystko podobniez rozpierdala. Aha! Nie omieszkam przytoczyc pewnej tezy postawionej ktora mowi ze Killzone 3 w 3D bedzie tym dla gier, czym Avatar w 3D był dla przemysłu filmowego.

Trzymam kciuki i kutacha w zębach.
    ballaksio
    ballaksio
    [øV°Admin]

Post by ballaksio 16th July 2010, 12:50

Nie omieszkam przytoczyc pewnej tezy postawionej ktora mowi ze Killzone 3 w 3D bedzie tym dla gier, czym Avatar w 3D był dla przemysłu filmowego.

Czyli nic nie wnoszącą pierdółką, która jednak swoją popularnością i mocną reklamą, tudzież setkom ludzi, którzy jak Soker, widząc parę płatków śniegu, popuszczą w gacie, ale jednak bardzo przyczyniającą sie do rozwoju i rozpowszechnienia 3D w branży?:>

Żeby nie było, powyżej tylko wymieniłem RPG, na które czekam. Tak poza tym to oczywiście Mafia II, Kane & Lynch 2 oraz Crysis 2 na CryEngine 1,5 (cofamy się w czasie panowie, to nowość w tej branży, żeby używać do kontynuacji gorszego silnika, choć mam jeszcze nadzieje, że na PC pokaże zęby - i to nie takie w postaci kiepskiego antialiasingu, który można obecnie zauważyć na screenach z, miejmy nadzieję, konsol). To tak na najbliższą przyszłość, bo później wychodzi w chuj hitów, których mi się nie chce wymieniać, w tym jeden polski (właściwie dwa, ale o Wiedźminie już wspomniałem). Szczerze mówiąc, to ostatnio ostatnie miesiące roku to okres strasznej posuchy, wszystkie premiery są przekładane na początek następnego. Już lato w tym roku wygląda lepiej od jesieni i zimy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 09:49